Dr. Laura Berman Reveals Her Son Died Of An Overdose – And Has A Warning For Parents About Snapchat!


This is simply … too tough to bear.

Dr. Laura Berman is going through a moms and dad’s worst problem today. The OWN host validated on her Instagram page on Monday that her kid was dead after a drug overdose. Simply 16 years of ages …

Video: Chrissy Teigen Talks ‘Transformative’ Pregnancy Loss On Ellen

In the post she discussed young Samuel Berman Chapman, whom everybody called Sammy, met a drug dealership through Snapchat— and purchased what she thinks to be polluted prescription drugs. She composed:

” My stunning young boy is gone. 16 years of ages. Safeguarding in the house. A drug dealership gotten in touch with him on Snapchat and offered him fentinyl [sic] laced Xanax or Percocet (toxicology will inform) and he overdosed in his space.”

Fentanyl is a much more effective narcotic than the oxycodone in Percocets and has no location whatsoever in Xanax. It’s likewise the exact same drug that declared the lives of Michael Jackson, Prince, and Tom Petty

Related: Dax Shepard On Being ‘Terrified’ To Share About Relapse

Pills laced with fentanyl are being taken by the actual millions by police around the nation, something that’s turning the very popular author’s sorrow into outrage. She continued:

” They do this due to the fact that it hooks individuals a lot more and benefits service however It triggers overdose and the kids do not understand what they are taking.”

Dr. Laura went on to describe she took her discomfort to social networks in an effort to caution other moms and dads:

” My heart is entirely shattered and I am uncertain how to keep breathing. I publish this now just so that not one more kid passes away. We saw him so carefully. Straight A trainee. Preparing yourself for college. Experimentation spoiled. He got the drugs provided to your home. Please view your kids and WATCH SNAPCHAT particularly. That’s how they get them.”

The kid never ever even left your home. It was that simple. Stunning.

The Language of Love podcast host launched a declaration to E! News also, magnifying her message straight for Snapchat and other social networks:

” Our hearts are broken for ourselves and for all the other kids that are suffering throughout this pandemic. We get in touch with Snapchat and Twitter to assist the Santa Monica Police with their examination, which according to the cops is something the huge innovation business routinely decline to do. And we motivate every moms and dad to handle their kids’s social networks as carefully as possible.”

How is Snapchat responding to being called out like this?

Related: Gorilla Glue Releases Statement About Woman Who Used It In Her Hair

A representative for the business informed the outlet:

” Our inmost compassions are with the friends and family of Samuel Berman Chapman and we are sad by his death. We are dedicated to collaborating with police in this case and in all circumstances where Snapchat is utilized for prohibited functions. We have absolutely no tolerance for utilizing Snapchat to purchase or offer controlled substances.”

We think going public truly did assistance, if just to keep them sincere.

We are so, so sorry to Dr. Laura and her household throughout this time of inconceivable loss. #RIP Sammy

[Image via Dr. Laura Berman/Instagram.]

Source link



#Laura #Berman #Reveals #Son #Died #Overdose #Warning #Parents #Snapchat