Nakuul Mehta turns a year older today. The star has actually appeared in popular programs like Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara and Ishqbaaaz.
There is no doubt that Nakuul Mehta is among the most popular and searched for stars in the Indian tv market. The hazel-eyed star has actually belonged of tv programs which handled to win the hearts of the audience in no time. It is not just Nakuul’s dazzling acting expertise however likewise his captivating character and style option that has actually made him a big fan base throughout time. The skilled star likewise turns 38 today!
While fans have all the factors to commemorate the star’s birthday today, there is another factor that has actually currently been included here. Since Nakuul Mehta and his other half Jankee Parekh will quickly be inviting their very first kid, that is. As the star turns a year older today, we look into some of the lesser-known realities related to him.
Check out a few of the unidentified realities associated with Nakuul Mehta:
1. The star comes from a royal family tree and is a direct descendant of Prithviraj Chauhan, Moreover, his dad Pratap Singh is a veteran of the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
2. As Nakuul’s dad was a Navy leader that needed him to take transfers, the star needed to alter his school for an overall variety of 10 times.
3. Prior to making his acting launching, he was a design who appeared in numerous advertisement shoots. He had actually appeared with super stars like Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan in some advertisements.
4. Nakuul Mehta at first made his launching in Hindi Cinema with the 2008 motion picture Haal-E-Dil. It stopped working badly at the box workplace.
5. Later, he made his launching in tv with the program entitled Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaar and won hearts with his stint as Aditya.
6. Nakuul is a qualified dancer and is fluent in lots of dance kinds like Hip Hop, Contemporary, Jazz, Salsa, and others.
7. When found out an unique dance type called Bachata for his then-girlfriend Jankee Parekh as a surprise for her on Valentine’s Day, the star.
8. The Ishqbaaaz star is a huge food lover and delights in specials like Daal Baat and Tiramisu.
Also Read: Nakuul Mehta and Jankee are “taken in love’ in their child shower POSTS; Surbhi Chandna, Disha Parmar enjoy it